Dead Sea Body Wash
- 4.5 oz. / 127 g
Packed with a nutrient rich blend of essential minerals, salts, vitamins, and emollients, our Dead Sea Spa Bar restores your skin’s natural pH balance, while removing toxins, and hydrating and moisturizing your skin for a silky smooth feel.
Every day, people from around the world flock to the Dead Sea to bask in its waters, known for their healing properties and rich clay deposits. Ayr Skin Care infuses actual clay from the Dead Sea into our Dead Sea body wash, packed with over 21 essential minerals, to provide those same healing benefits to your skin.
Each bar is handcrafted and every ingredient is nontoxic, so you can enjoy the world’s most refreshing and replenishing nutrients in every luxurious bar of soap. Each bar is unique and one of a kind. Individual colors and patterns may vary.
- Removes Dead Skin Cells and Toxins
- Hydrates Your Skin
- Promotes Blood Circulation and Cell Regeneration
- Boosts Collagen Production
- Cambrian blue clay is sourced from the salt lakes of Siberia and is combined with Dead Sea clay to gently pull toxins from your body.
- White kaolin clay provides essential phytonutrients and refreshes skin while promoting healthy blood flow.
- The addition of shea butter creates a rich lather and increases collagen production to smooth skin.
- Our unique blend of relaxing essential oils creates a light scent that will transport you to the spa.
Experience the rich, lavish effects of our Dead Sea body wash that will make your skin feel softer, healthier, and more vibrant everyday.
How to Use
In the shower, work this bar into a rich lather and massage it into your skin. Use the Dead Sea body wash to clean and enrich your entire body, and then gently rinse.
This long lasting bar should be carefully stored on a soap dish or face cloth to allow proper drainage.
water, olive oil, sustainable palm oil, organic coconut oil*, sodium hydroxide, rice bran oil, castor oil, organic shea butter*, stearic acid, dead sea clay, rosemary and geranium essential oils, titanium dioxide, cambrian blue clay, kaolin clay, indigo powder, activated charcoal