Best Essential Oils for Sensitive Skin
ITEM CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION.
- 6 fl. oz. / 177 ml.
Tranquility Dry Body Oil from Ayr Skin Care was designed with your relaxation in mind. Prepare to drift to cloud nine with this beautiful blend of essential oils.
Ayr Skin Care brings you the best essential oils for sensitive skin with the luxurious Tranquility Dry Body Oil. Each bottle of this feather light blend provides a satiny sensation that leaves you with a soft, glowing finish. It’s perfect for all skin types, and is especially beneficial for dry and sensitive skin. Because of the unique formulation, this product absorbs quickly and is a great anti aging body oil.
- Works to Promotes Skin Elasticity
- Provides a Soothing, Relaxing Aroma
- Deeply Moisturizes Skin
- The Perfect End to a Spa-like Bathing Experience
- Natural Vitamin E assists with vital cell regeneration and reduces the appearance of pores on the skin.
- Relax and enjoy the soothing tranquil aromas of a blend that combines some of the world's most coveted and expensive oils. Breathe in the scent of orange blossoms from the addition of pure neroli oil, along with the warm sultry aromas of sandalwood with a touch of lavender.
- Macadamia nut oil naturally conditions the skin, leaving it softer and more supple and apricot oil helps reduce and slow the visible signs of aging.
- Our body oil also features squalane, derived from olives, to help slow moisture loss from the skin.
- The Tranquility Body Oil also re-infuses your skin with palmitoleic acid, the most common fatty acid in body lipids whose production slows as we age.
The Tranquility Body Oil from Ayr Skin Care is among the best essential oils for sensitive skin. If you’re searching for an anti aging body oil, look no further than Ayr Skin Care.
How to Use
After bathing, massage into skin on legs, arms, and torso in circular, uplifting movements. Oil will dry in a minute or two, leaving skin ready for clothing.
You can use this versatile body oil as a replacement for everyday perfumes. Massage a small amount into your neck and arms for long-lasting wear and a subtle scent.
For relaxation and unwinding at the end of the day, massage a small amount right into your skin and enjoy a calm night and restful sleep.