Virgin Marula Oil: Get the best marula oil for your skin!
- 1 fl. oz. / 30 ml.
Virgin Marula Oil is considered one of the best skincare products on the market. The light and moisturizing oil is coveted as a “miracle oil” and has been used for thousands of years to soothe and hydrate skin.
Ayr Skin Care offers you the best marula oil quality through our Virgin Marula Oil for your face and hair. Consciously sourced, fair trade, and wild harvested, our marula oil brings you skincare products you can feel good about using.
As one of the world’s most nutrient-rich oils, marula oil can help moisturize your body to make it feel softer and more supple, as well as balance the natural oil production of your skin. The oil is meant to absorb quickly and deeply into the skin, leaving long-lasting moisture and a layer of soothing protection. If you’re looking for eco-friendly, sustainable, pure marula face oil, you’ve come to the right place!
- Deeply Moisturizes the Skin
- Helps Balance Natural Oil Production
- Improves Skin Elasticity
- Leaves Skin Feeling Soft and Supple
- Our Virgin Marula Oil contains only pure oil with no additives or preservatives to provide luscious moisture and protection to all skin types.
- Marula oil naturally has powerful Antioxidant properties that have been shown to help boost collagen production to increase skin firmness and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- The inherent Oleic, Palmitic, and Linoleic Acids deliver deeper penetration than other oils, and protect skin against environmental stressors and free radical damage.
- The best marula oil contains more healing and anti-aging properties than are found in an orange, along with Essential Amino Acids and Flavonoids that help in cell renewal.
Virgin Marula Oil from Ayr Skin Care is the best marula oil for all skin types and textures. Don’t hesitate try this pure marula face oil to discover its anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and non comedogenic properties.
How to Use
Cleanse and tone your skin with your normal skincare routine products. Place 2-3 drops into your palm and warm for a few seconds. Press the warmed oil gently onto your damp skin. Use Marula Oil in your morning or night skincare routine on your face, neck, and décolleté for a satiny finish.
Apply a drop or two to dry hair to manage frizz, for instant hydration, and to add luster.
Apply a drop or two to your fingernails and massage into the nail bed to hydrate and revitalize cuticles.
Ayr Skin Care is proud to source pure, full strength Virgin Marula Oil from South Africa through a Fair Trade Initiative that supports women entrepreneurs. These women, who provide valuable income for both their families and entire village collectives, specialize in sustainable and organic harvesting of the fruit and nut, then employing a special cold-press method to produce the finest, purest oil. Our Virgin Marula Oil is free of pesticides, and never thinned with additional oils to dilute its skin softening properties. We add just a touch of tocopherol (vitamin E), another powerful antioxidant, to help prolong the freshness of the oil so you are assured a product of the highest quality that will last.